Sunday, June 9, 2013

theBody.theHobby

Perfection. Good looking out w/the reminder Facebook. #flowers...



Perfection. Good looking out w/the reminder Facebook. #flowers #sushi #armani

The picture on the right totally makes it look like I have...



The picture on the right totally makes it look like I have breasts!!! but I don't! Haha #fitness #legs #motivation #physique #bodybuilding #breasts

You know what they say…3 Mandes are better than 1! I...



You know what they say…3 Mandes are better than 1! I stopped doing cardio because I felt like it was making me lose my rockerrrr ! & also because it sucks & I hate it. I wonder which one of youuuuu IGers ill be stalking & "liking" pix of tonight lol watch ouuuut 👀 #delts #motivation #booty #fitness #physique #bodybuilding #beast #wts #muscleandhealth #musclesmakeyoucurvy

So every now & then I like to scroll thru & stalk the...



So every now & then I like to scroll thru & stalk the ppl who "like" my pix lol these posts/tags make my day! If you tag me in something & your profile is private, I get sad lol cause I want to see it! #love #thankful #grateful

Done! 7 sets of mod-heavy reverse hacks w/drop sets. 4 sets of...



Done! 7 sets of mod-heavy reverse hacks w/drop sets. 4 sets of 15 Jefferson squats (sumo style) w/115. Excessive ham curls (heavy.. Like 7 sets) excessive heavy leg extensions w/drops. Walking lunges…and I forget what else because my mind checked out 3/4 of the way thru it haha somebody plz say I "overtrained" them…no, don't. #legs #legday #quads #abs #motivation #6pack #selfie #competitor #beast

My babies hit 205 for reps…#grow #quads #ohmyquad...



My babies hit 205 for reps…#grow #quads #ohmyquad #physique

Leg day necessities. #vitargo on the left. #c4 on the right....



Leg day necessities. #vitargo on the left. #c4 on the right. #supplements #cellucor #cellucornation @cellucor #work #harder 20%off+free shipping w/discount code "Mande" on www.cellucor.com

Well legs…today is your day…fav day of the week!...



Well legs…today is your day…fav day of the week! #legday #legs #physique #fitness

Back day bay bay. :) #motivation #bodybuilding #physique...



Back day bay bay. :) #motivation #bodybuilding #physique #fitness #fnf #flagnorfail @flagnorfail

What's that, You are waiting on your N03 chrome to come in...



What's that, You are waiting on your N03 chrome to come in the mail & you like to have crazy pumps in the gym??!! Solution: throw some Himalayan pink salt in your water bottle & boogie to the gym. It's refreshing & guaranteed to get you pumped…up. It's all about the pump haha @obars if you didn't order your n03 chrome yet…. -> discount code "Mande" on www.cellucor.com gets your free shipping & 20% off your order. Perhaps ill show you the PUMP post workout latahhh…#cellucor

This is what happens when I scroll thru my own photo album for...



This is what happens when I scroll thru my own photo album for entertainment. OD on IG posts. Haha but do y'all remember thisssss? #abs #veins #ripped #shredded #6pack #competitor #asf2013

He's actually a really good driver. #pitbulls #love



He's actually a really good driver. #pitbulls #love

Everyone else is doing it. Lol this could be funnnnn



Everyone else is doing it. Lol this could be funnnnn

Eat clean, train duuuurttyyy. Haha @optimumnutrition hydro...



Eat clean, train duuuurttyyy. Haha @optimumnutrition hydro wheyyyyy chocolate PB pudding w/half a banana sliced up in it! Yum! #food #cleaneating #optimumnutrition #on #protein #freeagent

Back at it! 146lbs of…Mande. Haha not going to lie…...



Back at it! 146lbs of…Mande. Haha not going to lie… I had a hard time powering thru my workout because I don't feel 100% butttt…if you want it, you work thru it, you work for it. #motivation #physique #fitness #bodybuilding #competitor #muscleandhealth #top_physiques #ripped #shredded #aesthetics #nofilter #noexcuses #keepgoing #keepup

Atlantic City for my cousins bachelorette partyyyyy….look...



Atlantic City for my cousins bachelorette partyyyyy….look ouuuut!

Ahh resssst dayyyy…taking a break from laying out to take...



Ahh resssst dayyyy…taking a break from laying out to take some #selfie pix w/an apricot! The norm… Lol #food #fruit #summer #love #bikini

Can't sleep? Have a bathroom #selfie photo shoot....



Can't sleep? Have a bathroom #selfie photo shoot. #fitspiration #fitness #physique #musclesmakeyoucurvy #motivation

#tbt Take 1! Bang bang!



#tbt Take 1! Bang bang!

Oh here they cooooome! Consistency+dedication=progress #abs...



Oh here they cooooome! Consistency+dedication=progress #abs #6pack #progress #motivation #dedication #fitness #pajamaflexing

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you can't guess which muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that gets rid of joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" is in your body and will boost your energy, immune system, sexual energy, strength and athletic power when unlocked.

    ReplyDelete