Friday, June 7, 2013

Chastity Musings, Inspirations, Fears and Stuff

"Do what I do, locked boy. Try to fluff yourself in that...



"Do what I do, locked boy. Try to fluff yourself in that cage."

It would be weird for most people to have to watch their...



It would be weird for most people to have to watch their roommate have phone sex with his girlfriend.

But when that roommate locks you up in chastity and only lets you out once a month, sessions like this isn't just not normal, it's torture.

Your buddy didn't like that you were staring at his...



Your buddy didn't like that you were staring at his crotch, but you couldn't help it. You haven't seen your own penis in months, so, you get all kinds of curious/jealous.

Two years ago you asked your wife if you wanted to try playing...



Two years ago you asked your wife if you wanted to try playing around with male chastity. Shoot, nothing was really at stake here. You tried playing with gags, neither of you enjoyed it, so it stopped. Tried handcuffs, both found it too irritating to be sexy. Nipple clamps took you both out of the scene. Down the list you went, no marital toys seemed to do anything.

Except the chastity belt did something. She grew to love it something fierce. She kept you in it for months at a time. Eventually, she decided since your penis was better locked, she'd take a cock on the side. If you ever wanted out again, you had to agree to be a cuckold.

She cucked you, with a few different guys. This last one was a generous man. He felt bad you couldn't have sex your traditional way. So he brought along one of his buddies, to take your mind off the situation.

You took one look at his huge cock and exclaimed, "I can't suck that if that's what you were thinking."

He smirked.

"That's not what I was thinking at all."

Ooooh Mmmmy

I just noticed I have around 700 followers. Thanks, people! I’m still surprised by the filthy thoughts I have that other people like to share. Glad to be a teeny tiny part (ha) of this tumblr community.

"She said she had to take a phone call and she'd be...



"She said she had to take a phone call and she'd be right back…where is she?"

"Just because you had to ask, no, you can't have an...




"Just because you had to ask, no, you can't have an erection today."

charliebear2013: I had and extraordinarily exciting and at the...



charliebear2013:

I had and extraordinarily exciting and at the same time frustrating session with my owner, Mistress Zhao last night.  After 60 days of 24/7 chastity Mistress Zhao asked me if I would like to be released from my chastity cage and given 30 seconds to pleasure myself.  Of course I said that would be wonderful and I thanked Her.  True to Her word Mistress Zhao did remove my chastity cage, but only after She had me tied spread eagle and blindfolded.  I was free from my chastity cage for the first time in 60 days Mistress Zhao did tell me:

"It's fun tormenting you, the quiet desperation in your voice when I took off your cage and told you that you could touch yourself for 30 seconds, only to be completely disappointed by not having any free hands."

Mistress Zhao then proceeded to bring me to the very edge over and over and once again locked me back into the chastity cage.  It was at this point Mistress Zhao told me that I would have to wait for at least another 60 days before She would even consider allowing me any relief.  I am truly owned body and soul by Mistress Zhao.

"When a man truly submits to his Mistress, good things happen."

sqwhirlly: Hard to believe that it's able to contain and...





sqwhirlly:

Hard to believe that it's able to contain and control my cock

gaycuriousstr8boi: msterg: Oh my what an interesting chastity...





gaycuriousstr8boi:

msterg:

Oh my what an interesting chastity cage, locked and loaded, anybody have any experience with this device?

Anyone? I'd love to hear about it.

It is a PeniCap, from LustLock.com. http://www.lustlock.com/english/index.php I don't know how effective it would be, but it looks amazing!

cbtpictures: Love this. So simple. One lock and he's in place...



cbtpictures:

Love this. So simple. One lock and he's in place till he's freed

Not even a lock, just hex screw.

Amateur Cock and Ball Torture : Sissy and Chastity : Male BDSM : Amateur-BDSM.Org

The best CBT on Tumblr
http://cbtpictures.tumblr.com/

Chastity Beach and Other Fantasies: Journey Into Chastity

Chastity Beach and Other Fantasies: Journey Into Chastity:

chastitybeach:

A combination of fact and fiction - starts as fact, wanders into fantasy. Can you tell when that happens?

After 27 years of marriage, there's a lot of water under the bridge. I only wish we had started the journey we seem to be on many years ago.

In the last two or three years, we've drifted…

Photo



Photo





Laura's bi-curious friend came over for an evening of...



Laura's bi-curious friend came over for an evening of pleasure. She enjoyed entertaining him herself, then when he was up for seconds, her locked husband was told to do the honors himself, or be locked in chastity for another month.

All he did was mention casually that his wife left him in a...



All he did was mention casually that his wife left him in a chastity belt when she went away on girl's weekends. Suddenly that became invitation to make him the office toy.

THE CHASTITY BELT CALENDAR: Day 1: "Oh, he works out a...



THE CHASTITY BELT CALENDAR:

Day 1: "Oh, he works out a lot."

Day 5: "Man, I wish my bulge was all natural like his, not caused by this belt."

Day 15: "Man, I wish I could display my package like that in public. I'd just get laughed at."

Day 35: "Damnit he doesn't have to ask permission to get a hard-on, why does he have to remind me like that?"

Day 65: "What a man, I'm nothing like him right now. I want to be, but, it's not up to me."

Day 95: "Maybe he'll want to fuck my wife… then maybe she'll reward me with an erection."

Photo



Photo



"Hey boy, before I fuck your wife, I want you to explain...



"Hey boy, before I fuck your wife, I want you to explain yourself. You never told me your cock cage was built to be installed permanently. Why have we been unlocking it every month?"

No comments:

Post a Comment