Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Thoughts, Day by Day

thegoodsadist: Nice cum gutters…



thegoodsadist:

Nice cum gutters…

marielikestodraw: ibeggedformercytwice: purpleyin: The most...



marielikestodraw:

ibeggedformercytwice:

purpleyin:

The most amusing thing is this IS exactly how the BBC report on practically everything.

this was exactly like watching the BBC news oh my god

I am DYING.

Jealousy will drive you mad.





















Jealousy will drive you mad.

Photo



bonapartist: so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and

bonapartist:

so i was looking up stuff about birth control throughout history and

image

tastefullyoffensive: [via]



tastefullyoffensive:

[via]

kosmicwheel: sofarfromshameless: lavidasegunalice: Kristen...





kosmicwheel:

sofarfromshameless:

lavidasegunalice:

Kristen "Loki" Stewart & Jennifer "Thor" Lawrence

oh my GOD I APPROVE. I APPROVE SO HARD. SO FUCKING

skdfjaskdlfjaskldfjsaldkfjYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love this!

bambilous: misfit-misfortune: whtevr-cunt: omg nope nope...









bambilous:

misfit-misfortune:

whtevr-cunt:

omg

nope nope nope done omg crying

i think my heart just stopped beating

asgard1an: when someone smiles, they look super sexy… :)











asgard1an:

when someone smiles, they look super sexy… :)

Photo









Photo



Photo





Photo



pleatedjeans: Tumblr Gets Deep (25 Pics)











pleatedjeans:

Tumblr Gets Deep (25 Pics)

Smart ideas for Smarter cities







Smart ideas for Smarter cities

kattybats: ximune: gday-guardians: magebird: thegoddamazon: ...



kattybats:

ximune:

gday-guardians:

magebird:

thegoddamazon:

goddessofcheese:

searchingforknowledge:

ME LIKE

FIRE LORD BEYONCE

THE FIRE NATION'S TRUE RULER

W O W

But then, everything changed when the single ladies attacked…

reblogging for that last comment.

Those two guys are just like, "damn."

whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

Photo



avengent: aaawhyme: tobejuliaagain: aetheling: "Pooh and...



avengent:

aaawhyme:

tobejuliaagain:

aetheling:

"Pooh and his friends were given as gifts by author A. A. Milne to his son Christopher Robin Milne between 1920 and 1922. Pooh was purchased in London at Harrods for Christopher's first birthday. Christopher later gave them to publisher E. P. Dutton, who in turn donated them to the New York Public Library."

Oh my god. Oh my god.

This is them, guys. This is them. Got chills.

I'm more star struck from this picture, than I have been at any other moment in my life.

biitumen: unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream: strange...













biitumen:

unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream:

strange clouds

Various cloud formations might be one of the most beautiful and romantic sights in nature, but these masses of liquid droplets is also a complex and scientifically interesting phenomena.

ahhh fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment