Wednesday, June 5, 2013

k n i f e . g o i n g . i n

I have a great need.



I have a great need.

holy shit



holy shit

boundunbound: bunnydidthat: jackofalltradesmasterofnonetruth: ...





















boundunbound:

bunnydidthat:

jackofalltradesmasterofnonetruth:

Would like…

dreaming some dreams.

please

give it to me

Misogyny and racism at the bar. And also some sacreligious sex.

This incredibly drunk black guy was babbling at me and Blue while we waited for our beers. It started off innocently enough until he blurted out that he would ‘fuck the shit out of’ both of us, to which I responded that we would not be spoken to that way and that he needed to apologize to us immediately. He did, and I was irritated, but not irate. Yet. His white friend, also very drunk, comes up behind him laughing and exclaims, “It’s okay, it’s okay, my family used to own him!”. I couldn’t fucking believe my ears. All I remember is seeing red and screaming at both of them about how disgusting they both were until Blue was finally able to pull me away before I could get my hands on either of them. They were lucky they didn’t each get my signature spit in the fucking face.

Anyway, I finally calmed down, was spanked in public, and got fantastically fucked in what seemed to be a pretty awesome bondage dungeon upstairs [bondage attic?] at the bar on a church pew. So the night was definitely saved.

whackedup: whackedup:    Yep. Okay. Repeat it is.  Bringing...



whackedup:

whackedup:

   Yep. Okay. Repeat it is. 

Bringing this back because it's perfect for right now. 

Somebody would get the slow grind to this song.

life inspiration



life inspiration

lamescapes: (by Daniel Tsao) I just want to build my own home...



lamescapes:

(by Daniel Tsao)

I just want to build my own home in the woods and drink whiskey on the porch with someone.

genius



genius

you look gorgeous as usual, but those fishnets are especially killer. i need to learn how to work it like you do. *bows down*

Thank you so much!

This man's voice does things to me.



This man's voice does things to me.

Me and Mad Max on Cherokee St. #gpoy #streetart #streetart...



Me and Mad Max on Cherokee St. #gpoy #streetart #streetart #stlouis

Anarchist bakery on Cherokee St. Wity the best Rosemary olive...



Anarchist bakery on Cherokee St. Wity the best Rosemary olive oil bread I've ever had. #stlouis #anarchy #food #bakery #coop

Travis is showing us some simple rigs. Very informative!...



Travis is showing us some simple rigs. Very informative! #stlouis #bdsm #ropebondage #cute

artesideris: Egon Schiele, 1910



artesideris:

Egon Schiele, 1910

mmoldypeach: why aren't these in my room shit fuck shit fuck









mmoldypeach:

why aren't these in my room

shit fuck shit fuck

i hope this isn't creepy but i feel so happy reading about your BDSM escapades because you seem so happy about it. you go, pretty lady

Not creepy at all.  It's a bit disconcerting that people keep being so excited that I'm happy about my escapades…makes me think others aren't so positive regarding bdsm.  But yes, I'm extremely excited about it, I'm having a lot of fun! 

Oh nothing, just going to pick up the dom… #gpoy #ootd...



Oh nothing, just going to pick up the dom… #gpoy #ootd #fatshion #crosses

Holy fucking high school shit, Batman!



Holy fucking high school shit, Batman!

I can't fucking stop listening to this song. Who did Daft...



I can't fucking stop listening to this song. Who did Daft sell their souls to? Because this shit clearly shouldn't work, but it does.

I’ve been promised a spirited pussy-licking/thigh-biting combo tomorrow afternoon as well as...

I’ve been promised a spirited pussy-licking/thigh-biting combo tomorrow afternoon as well as large-guage pierced cock sex, so praise kink jesus for that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment