Sunday, June 9, 2013

-1

Photo



Photo



Photo



justastrumpet: Some days can go by and I'm fine. Other days I...



justastrumpet:

Some days can go by and I'm fine. Other days I need to take it breath by breath. Today is that day, but tomorrow may be better. That's what keeps me afloat.

Everyone should give Blossom all the hugs right now.

Photo





















Photo



caseyymariee: Simplicity





caseyymariee:

Simplicity

unpetitlapinou: Our lunchtimes deserve this. Yes they do.



unpetitlapinou:

Our lunchtimes deserve this.

Yes they do.

Can't wait to see you all in white.



Can't wait to see you all in white.

unpetitlapinou: Sometimes I just feel so far away. But if you...



unpetitlapinou:

Sometimes I just feel so far away.

But if you close your eyes you can be right here with me.

We'll fill ours with twenties.



We'll fill ours with twenties.

dirtylittlechemist: I took this photo yesterday, considering...



dirtylittlechemist:

I took this photo yesterday, considering it's my namesake I thought I should have a photo in my labcoat, however as you can see it is huge on me!

This is my final day of exam stress, then tomorrow at 11:30 I am free! So excited but I just can't find the motivation for this final push.

Love always,

The Chemist x

See, science is definitely sexy.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



bendingsubmission: She thought it was a picnic. Chose the...



bendingsubmission:

She thought it was a picnic. Chose the sundress and left nothing beneath for the ride. His hand wandered in the car, but not where she wanted it. This frustrated her, but she said nothing, assuming more would occur on the blanket. The isolation of the spot he had chosen made walking in heels difficult. It also confused her, until she uncovered the basket. Just rope and two bottles. One wine. One scotch.

Over the next six hours she would become very familiar with that tree. The way it felt against her skin when the dress was gone. How the bark comes off if she claws it hard enough. The way wine tastes different when she's parched and it mixes with the scent of the tree. How unforgiving that bark is when she's grinding against it, involuntarily.

The slight indentations would remain in her skin until the next morning. She'd spend the ride home running her trembling fingers over them, with a vastly expanded understanding of what constitutes a picnic. 

Because of reasons



Because of reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment