Thursday, June 6, 2013

http://lialme.tumblr.com/

ohsnapitzfuckinjordan: want right now !!! i REALLY REALLY...













ohsnapitzfuckinjordan:

want right now !!! i REALLY REALLY need this right now…

Photo



I hate when you hear something you don't want to and your stomach drops and you need to isolate...

I hate when you hear something you don't want to and your stomach drops and you need to isolate yourself from everyone 

Photo



Photo



kevbubu: It's suck developing feelings for someone who isn't single, it's even worse when I have to...

kevbubu:

It's suck developing feelings for someone who isn't single, it's even worse when I have to hide it every second I talk to you. It feels so right yet so wrong…

Later you end up finding out there they’re single. :)

r-o-n: I'm still trying to figure out of it's recovery from a...



r-o-n:

I'm still trying to figure out of it's recovery from a slip, or extreem intentions

joodanjyanaiyo: lolzpicx: How to get ready in the...



joodanjyanaiyo:

lolzpicx:

How to get ready in the morning 

Fucking asians! ROFL!

Don't lie to me

nitaabeast:

I don't care if its small or big don't lie to me. Once you do don't be surprised when I start to doubt everything you say.

Photo



Photo



Photo



alydoremi: nointerrruption: okay i have the cutest story to...



alydoremi:

nointerrruption:

okay i have the cutest story to tell you all so i work at a frozen yogurt shop and the people in my town aren't typically the friendliest but anyway the woman on the right comes in and gets this huge (as you can see) cup of yogurt and by huge i mean it was around $15 so anyway she reaches in her purse to get her wallet but realized she forgot it so she asked me if she could run to her car real quick to get it. i said sure and as i was waiting for her to come back the woman on the left who was eating with her kids comes up to the register and starts digging around in her purse. i asked if she needed help with anything and she said "yes. i'd like to pay for this woman's yogurt" and i was like what? and she repeated herself and i was like may i ask why and she said "just thought i'd do something nice for someone else" so she paid for it and the woman on the right comes back and i told her what happened she she smiled so big and looked like she was going to cry and she turns to the woman on the left and said "thank you so much. no one ever does anything nice for me and this really came at a great time" and we both asked why and she said "today is my birthday" so everyone in the store sang happy birthday to her and she turns to the woman on the left and says "i make homemade jewelry. let me make you a pair of earrings as a thank you" and they were both so happy and everyone in the store was smiling and i asked if i could take their picture and i got this :') humanity is not lost!

Okay this is soooo sweet but who eats that much yogurt?!?!!! I mean look at that thing

Almost graduation day!



Almost graduation day!

Photo



Photo



lovequotesrus: EVERYTHING LOVE



lovequotesrus:

EVERYTHING LOVE

Photo



Photo



Don’t fucking give a fuck if I had two boyfriends.  Fuck YOu for bringing that topic back up.

Don’t fucking give a fuck if I had two boyfriends. 

Fuck YOu for bringing that topic back up.

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a weird little secret that has the power to get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete